Roses are always at their prime during spring. It’s the ideal time to select and plant new rose bushes in the garden. These are Blackwood’s favourites.
- ‘Iceberg’ – still the top selling rose – masses of white blooms on healthy bushes all year long
- ‘Knock Out’ – robust and disease free this rose flourishes in KZN – clusters of bright cerise red blooms smother the upright bushes
- ‘South Africa’ – large clusters of double yellow blooms top healthy bushes with lush foliage
- ‘Deloitte and Touche’ – wide spreading shrub with arching branches with clusters of peach, apricot and orange semi-double flowers
- ‘My Granny’ – wide spreading shrub with lush foliage produces clusters of rosette shaped pink blooms – mature stems arch downwards